- While browsing the Internet Service web pages are used “cookies”, which are small text information that are stored in the User’s terminal device in connection with the use of the Internet Service. Their use is aimed at the proper functioning of the Website pages.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for User’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into User’s devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the Users and adjust the Website individually for each User. Cookies” files usually contain the name of the domain from which they come, the time of their storage on the device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of “cookies”:a. Session cookies: are stored on the device of the User of the Internet Service and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. Saved information is then permanently deleted from the device of the Internet Service User. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Internet Service User.
b. Permanent cookies: are stored on the device of the User of the Internet Service and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause their removal from the device of the Internet Service User. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the User of the Internet Service.
- The Administrator uses “cookies” files for the following purposes:a. configuration of the Internet Service;
- We recommend reading the privacy policies of the above mentioned companies in order to learn the rules of using “cookies”.
- The “cookies” files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the User uses the Website. For this purpose, information about the User’s navigation path or the time of staying on the site may be stored.
- As regards the information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit the information resulting from “cookies” using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies by defining the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User’s device. Changes in the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the settings of the Internet browser or by means of service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software settings (web browser).
- User can at any time delete the files “cookies” using the available functions in the web browser that he uses:a. Internet Explorer;
g. Safari (iOS);
h. Windows Phone;
j. Microsoft Edge.